Dean's Pick: William HubbardBy Gracie Bryant
Dean of School of Law William Hubbard may be busy helping students become lawyers, but that doesn't mean he forgets to enjoy Columbia! We interviewed him to see how his perfect day in Columbia would look, and here's what he had to say!
- Best Breakfast/Brunch: Apple and Cinnamon Sweet Roll from Kudzu Bakery
- Best Coffee: Starbucks
- Best On-Campus Spot: The Horseshoe and Gibbes Greene
- Best Lunch: DiPrato’s Deli
- Best Social Outing: Taking a walk down the Riverwalk to Boyd Island; or Candy Lane trail by the Riverbanks Zoo
- Best Place for a Fancy Dinner: Terra
- Best Dessert: Kudzu Bakery
Hubbard also loves taking the grandchildren to Riverbanks Zoo and visiting Congaree National Park in the winter, but his ideal day would end in Williams Brice Stadium with a Gamecock’s win!