Best Pizza: Village Idiot Pizza
Nominations for Best of Carolina 2022 are now open! Nominate your favorites now at garnetmedia.org/bestofcarolina and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on voting and winners!
Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
$ Google Price Rating
Craving Pizza? Don’t be an idiot, go to Village Idiot!
Pick one of their 23 “idiot suggestions,” including “The Godfather” with italian sausage, onion and green peppers; “Zambini” a pesto base with tomato, onion, italian sausage and jalapeno; or, try my personal favorite: Buffalo Chicken, a buffalo sauce base with grilled chicken and topped with a swirl of hot sauce and either ranch or bleu cheese.
If somehow none of those suggestions work for you, no worries, you can make your own pizza. First you start with either a 12” or 16” pizza then choose from their 37 toppings, and voila! You have your very own pizza!
They have Happy Hour every Tuesday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. which includes: $1.50 cheese pizza slices, $2.50 slice of the day, $3.50 garlic knots, $5 bud light pitchers, and $1 off all alcohol.
That’s not all! There are also day specials at the Olympia location.
- Tuesday is $3 pints and $7, 12-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza.
- Wednesday is $1 off all wine and buy one large pizza, get one free (my personal favorite deal).
- Thursday is $5 pitchers from 7 p.m. until closing and $10 large 3-topping pizzas.
- Friday is $3 PBR and $5 off any three large pizzas.
- Saturday is $7 Adios Pitchers and $3 PBR.
- Sunday is $3 PBR and their “Sunday Family Special” — a large 1-topping pizza, large idiot salad, garlic bread or garlic knots, and a 2-liter (delivery and pick up) or four fountain drinks (dine-in).
Village Idiot not only has the best pizza in the city, it also has the best deals so it’s a no- brainer! Good food on a budget, what could be better?